Thursday, September 19, 2013

Micci's Weekly KPOP Ranking [Notice][Weeks 35-37: Aug 26- Sept15]

I wasn't able to watch any music programs for 3 weeks due to internet streaming issues. Because of this, I didn't make any charts.

VIXX I think would've been #1 for week 35 ~ LEO & THE REST VOICES IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY. LEO PERFORMED SITTING DURING M!COUNTDOWN ON WEEK 37.
It was perfect. They are perfect.

Week 36 #1: Teen Top- Rocking / No Joke
Week 37 #1: BTS- N.O

G-DRAGON, TEEN TOP, KARA, LADIES CODE, BTOB AND BTS MADE AMAZING COMEBACKS <3

Non-KPop related: EVO NINE MADE THEIR COMEBACK! "The Other" featuring Candy Mafia!

WEEK 38 IS GONNA BE SPECIAL BECAUSE IT'S ALL THE CHUSEOK SPECIALS so yea ^.^ I think Inkigayo will the same? idk...
And I'll try to do videos again.

I still need to go back and write out more details to the rest of my other weeks that only have charts.

Anyways, Thanks for looking at my weekly charts! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment