Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Micci's Weekly KPOP Rankings [Ep 11: March 18-24]

[THERE'S NO VIDEO FOR THIS WEEK!! Sorry!]

Micci's Weekly KPop Ranking
Episode 11
Week 12: March 18-24, 2013
(Video Posted: NONE)

Sorry there's no video. I got really sick and then when I was better I was already soo behind that I got lazy and yea... whoops... my bad. ;_; 
However, I have been keeping up with my rankings each week, so here was my ranking that week.

First I'll talk about a Non-KPOP group!
VAMP: is another rookie group (last week I talked about Evo Nine) that just debuted in Thailand! They released the song "กัด (Suck It)". Their music video has ALOT of skinship that will make you scream and be forever jealous of the actress. The song is all in Thai, though there are a few English lines including the chorus which has "suck it, suck it, everybody suck it". Yea the video will make you have dirrty thoughts through out and after ;P The members are really nice as well, and yea I really love this group! So check out their mv to "Suck It" below! (PS. The bts footage will make you scream even more with envy.)
 And just like with Evo Nine, I was also their very first reaction video (actually... I think I may still be their only one... )Yepun thanked me for making it anyways. So if you wanna see it here it is! [Reaction] VAMP- Suck It (กัด) [Thai-Pop] 


Week #
#
^#
v#
HR#
Artist
Song
11
1
NEW
NEW
NEW
Girl’s Day
“Expectations”
11
2
1
-
1
B.A.P
“One Shot”
11
3
2
-
1
SPEED
“Pain”
11
4
2
-
4
Ladies Code
“Bad Girl”
11
5
-
1
4
U-Kiss
“Standing Still”
11
6
NEW
NEW
NEW
Heo YoungSaeng
“The Art of Seduction”
11
7
1
-
7
D-Unit
“Talk To My Face”
11
8
NEW
NEW
NEW
GLAM
“In Front of the Mirror”
11
9
-
2
4
SHINee
“Dream Girl”
11
10
-
8
2
Teen Top
“Miss Right”
11
11
-
1
9
NU’EST
“Hello”
11
12
4
-
5
Ali
“Zuigae”
11
13
-
2
7
Rainbow
“Tell Me, Tell Me”
11
14
n/a
n/a
10
Nine Muses
“Dolls”
11
15
NEW
NEW
NEW
M4M
“Sadness”
11
16
-
1
11
Huh Gak
“1440”
11
17
NEW
NEW
NEW
G.Na / Ilhoon
“Oops”
11
18
-
1
17
2AM
“One Spring Day”
11
19
NEW
NEW
NEW
Tiny G
“Come Out & Play”
11
20
NEW
NEW
NEW
EXCITE
“We Just…”
11
21
-
3
13
Two X
“Ring Ma Bell”
11
22
-
3
14
Dasoni
“Goodbye”
11
23
NEW
NEW
NEW
2Bic
11
24
NEW
NEW
NEW
Lee Hi
“It’s Over”
11
24
-
1
15
Verbal Jint
?
11
25
1
-
25
Gummy
?
11
26
NEW
NEW
NEW
G.Na
“Hate It, Can’t Stand It”



-Rania finally performed in their full lace outfits w/ no annoying skirts in the way!
-Rania also wore some of the UGLIEST OUTFITS for one of their stages. (This both a WIN and NOOOOOOOO week for their outfits! Haha)
-M4M DEBUT!! They are a new group from CUBE. They’re Chinese and their mv is in Chinese, but they performed the song in Korean! (Will be promoting in both China & Korea.)
-Nine Muses did CRAZY lesbo fan service! WHOOOOOOOP
-B.A.P actually messed up this week on Music Bank -.-
-SPEED: JUNGWOO RIPPED OFF HIS SHIRT PERFECTLY!!! Unnnnf.
-Girl’s Day comeback was SO MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED! It’s so awesome!
-NU’EST changed their choreo this week.
-Lee Hi – “It’s Over”: the song and her voice and choreo are SOOOOO PERFECT AND CUTE AND PERFECT. HOWEVER, I haven’t watched the m/v and I could never finished watching her performances because of the bear mascot. This is mainly a personal thing as I have a HUGE phobia of mascots… SOOO because I couldn’t watch the mv or her stages I had to rank her really low. SORRY! I LOVE LEE HI SO MUCHHHH!!!! I just literally couldn’t deal w/ the bear.
-Little Psy performed on stage with Teen Top for Inkigayo! 

Videos will resume with Episode/Week 16!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment