Sunday, April 21, 2013

Micci's Weekly KPOP Rankings [Ep 14: April 8-14]

[THERE'S NO VIDEO FOR THIS WEEK!! Sorry!]

Micci's Weekly KPop Ranking
Episode 14
Week 14: April 8-14, 2013
(Video Posted: NONE)

Sorry there's no video. I got really sick and then when I was better I was already soo behind that I got lazy and yea... whoops... my bad. ;_; 
However, I have been keeping up with my rankings each week, so here was my ranking that week.



Week #
#
^#
v#
HR#
Artist
Song
15
1
NEW
NEW
NEW
M.I.B
“Nod Along!"
15
2
NEW
NEW
NEW
Jay Park
“Joah"
15
3
-
-
3
ZE:A-FIVE
“The Day We Broke Up”
15
4
NEW
NEW
NEW
BTOB
“2nd Confession”
15
5
NEW
NEW
NEW
PURE
“Still By Your Side”
15
6
-
4
1
Infinite
“Man In Love”
15
7
NEW
NEW
NEW
K.Will
“Love Blossom”
15
8
NEW
NEW
NEW
Seo In Guk
“With Laughter or Tears”
15
9
NEW
NEW
NEW
LUNAFLY
“Fly To Love”
15
10
n/a
n/a
5
Lee Hi (Feat. CL)
“Rose”
15
11
NEW
NEW
NEW
Gil9 & Bong9
“Going Crazy”
15
12
1
-
1
Girl’s Day
“Expectations”
15
13
NEW
NEW
NEW
Delight
“Mega Yak”
15
14
-
2
2
Teen Top
“Miss Right”
15
15
-
9
4
Ladies Code
“Bad Girls”
15
16
NEW
NEW
NEW
Davichi (Feat. Verbal Jint)
“Be Warmed”
15
17
-
9
8
Hong JinYoung
“Boogie Man”
15
18
NEW
NEW
NEW
NOTICE
“Brand New World”
15
19
-
-
17
G.Na (Feat. Ilhoon)
“Oops”
15
20
NEW
NEW
NEW
Electroboyz (Feat. Nana)
“Ma Boy3”
15
21
NEW
NEW
NEW
JK Kim Dongwook
“IOU”
15
22
NEW
NEW
NEW
15&
“Somebody”

Extra Songs:
K.Will- "Lay Down"
PURE- "Standing Together"
GI (Global Icon)- "Beatles"


SO MANY COMEBACKS/DEBUTS!!!
-PURE, NOTICE, DELIGHT & Gil9&Bong9 DEBUT! I reallyyyy love PURE, Delight & Gil9&Bong9! :D
-ZE:A-Five, ZE:A's new sub-unit debuted too and it was PERFECTION! I thought it would be a slow ballad, but no it's very happy and upbeat and I LOVE IT! The m/v is SO CUTE TOO.
-PURE's debut was so perfect!!! They performed really great! But with this group it's actually not "Still By Your Side" that made me fall in love with them, but their song "Standing Together" which they have Korean, Japanese and English/world versions to! It's 7minutes long, but it's seriously such a BEAUTIFUL and veryyyyy moving song! The music video is so touching as well because it's filmed in Japan and was made to help raise money for the victims of the tsunami that happened there. You can watch it below.
-Delight's debut was very awesome! (ok I actually think they debuted with week 14 but my charts were son in complete... whatever.) The song is very powerful and LOUD. You really have to be in the mood to listen to it, however it's PERFECT for performing live because its just so LOUD. The music video is really cool too. Oh and there's a second version to this song FEATURING P.O FROM BLOCK B!!!
(That one is actually my FAV version because P.O's rap is just sooooo daebak!)
-Gil9&Bong9 I thought I was going to like the song (because I like ballads) but I was NOT expecting this powerful performance! It's only 2 guys, but they harmonize sooo well and their song is so powerful I instantly fell completely in LOVE. wow.
-Global Icon actually debuted with week 14 i think? Anyways, their song and mv are really good! The only thing I don't like is how they're being called "a tomboy group" when I don't really see anything tomboy about them. Tough, fierce girls-yes, but TOMBOY? nope.
-All these comebacks were so perfect I was crying so much. JAY PARK, M.I.B, BTOB, K.WILL, SEO IN GUK!!
-Jay Park's freshness and charisma was just overflowing this week! The mv was FILMED IN SEATTLE!! (I live in Seattle! :D) The choreo along with that couch was really perfect. I really had a hard time choosing who was #1 this week! In my honest opinion, Jay Park & M.I.B were BOTH #1 :D
-M.I.B came back SOO powerfully too. I don't know how to explain it except that everything about the song and performace were PERFECT. The mv to this song is really sad but hella confusing.
-BTOB's comeback was just pure adorable and their spring cuteness is just too adorable. Ilhoon also performed for G.Na's-Oops final stages, and like rushed back to change for 2nd Confession~ it was funny. The m/v was really funny and cute at the same time :D
-Seo In Guk's comeback was sooo good! His emotions are overwheleming when he sings, plus the way the girl & dancers (depending which stage you're watching) just become transparent and fade away... like WOAH. it was soo cool! The m/v is confusing to me though... like WHY did him and that girl break up? What the heck just happened towards the ending w/ all those dead bodies... O_O
-K.Will IS FUCKING SEXYYYYYY for this comeback! He pratically got a lap dance on stage for "Lay Down" and then "Love Blossom"~ well the STAGE WAS PERFECT. THE CHOREO WAS PERFECT. HIS VOICE WAS PURE PERFECTION. The music video was SO FUNNY starring INFINITE's Myungsoo (L) & Sistar's Dasom! & K.Will makes a quick appearance in his mv for the first time ever!
-LUNAFLY's comeback is my new "accidently destroy everything" song because I end up destroyign my surroundings from jamming to hard to it! It's really fun and perfect! And there IS an English version to the song too! WHOOP!
-CL PERFORMED WITH LEE HI FOR ROSE!!!! CL's rap was in English and dammnnnnn it was good :D
-I was REALLY disappointed with 15&'s comeback... i LOVE their voices, but this song is so BORING to me. I think those girls should stick with ballads. Plus who choose their backup dancer's outfits? JYP himself?

Videos will resume for next week (ep/week 16)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment